Sunday, January 9, 2011

My friends in watercolor.

Here's a little bit about my life I spose. I live in St. John's, Newfoundland but I'm about to peace out and move to Ontario forever. My friends out here are pretty chill (most of the time). Here is a drawing I made for my friend Patrick for his birthday, this will exemplify what my friends are like.These are my friends:





So we have burnouts, smokers, alcoholics, bacon lovers, coffee lovers, cat lovers, musicians, gamers, artists etc. etc. I loves them all I do (I love people alot is one thing about me) even if I have phases where I could choke half of them. But when it really comes down to it I'm going to miss my b'ys alot. They're the only people who get me.

So this isn't a very introspective post, moreso to give you an idea of what my friends are like in art form and to give you an idea of what my art is like.

1 comment: