Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My love-hate relationship with coffee.

Alright. So I've drawn about 18 comics. I'm hoping to startup a webcomic sometime in the future. Of course I don't even have a scanner right now so it's a long process. I've also been looking into the prices for hosting a website and getting a domain in all that. So yeah. Distant future.

But for now a preview. This is a random one I thought would be clear enough if I took a picture of it with my phone. I'm hoping to scan and color them all eventually when I get a scanner but for now here's a crappy one photographed with my phone (so it looks terrible).

My love-hate relationship with coffee

I hope you can at least semi see it. Any advice or criticism is welcome! And I'll post another in the future. 
Miss you all! <3 Lenore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment