Friday, December 9, 2011

Brunch

I am still working away at that Christmas commission, I think it's going to be some work to get it done before Christmas. I also have a thousand other things to do, but they will get done hopefully.

Despite working on the commission I managed to whip up a quick comic last night! A friend of mine tweeted about brunch, and I took the idea and took it a few more steps and made it into a comic. : )

Meanwhile I work all weekend, which sucks but I need the hours as my other job has decided to pay us pretty much nothing.

Also I made my first Etsy sale to a stranger after almost a year after I opened my shop! I was about to shut it down, as I am moving away from crafts and focusing on my conceptual art, but I guess I will leave it run for now and see if anything comes of it from what I still have posted.

Anywho enjoy the comic.
<3Lenore

2 comments: