So the lovely Sarah gave me this award, which I much appreciate.
Which doesn't surprise me as she is one of my IRL BFFS. Hahaha. So now I have to share 7 random things about myself!
1) I have a Visual Arts degree from Memorial University, Grenfell campus. Which means I owe my life in loans and can't get a job. I don't think I'd trade the experience for anything in the world, but I am suffering now trying to do something with it. Art is my life but it's hard to make money off of that.
2) I don't drive. I for some reason never got my license despite my parents having a car, and eventually two cars. I was really excited to get it at first too! But my dad had a heart attack a week after my 16th birthday, and with all the hustle and bustle I never got around to even getting my permit. If I could go back in time I'd get my license for sure.
3) I wear skirts 90% of the time. I hate pants. They never fit me properly (always too small in the waist, too long in the legs and too big in the ass and thighs) and they always fall down even with a belt. Skirts never fall down! And are so airy and breezy. I wear them all winter too, with spandex and knee high winter boots.
4) I am terrified of bugs. Sooo terrified. To the extent that when I lived alone last summer for three months I was almost perpetually terrified. If I found a bug it would take me a half hour to work up the gumption to just throw at shoe at it to kill it, then I'd have to wait until someone else came over for them to pick up the carcass. I used to pick up the cats and put them in front of any bug walking around in hopes that they would kill it.
5) This is the longest I've been single in years. I've been single for somewhere between one and a half to two years now. And this is also the most comfortable I've been with being single ever.
6) My favorite color is coral, in combination with turquoise is the best. In St. John's I painted my room a coral color called fiesta and happily lived in it that way for a year and a half.
7) I've had 32 different roommates in my life (not including my parents and grandmother). And come Tuesday I'll have had 35. I've lived in 14 (soon to be 15) different places. And this is all since I graduated from high school 7 years ago.
So that's a bit of info about me!
I'll turn it back around to award some of my fav blogs.
Patrick from if you trip in public because he is awesome and needs more reasons to blog.
Jessi from sparrows and arrows.
Christine from Christine's blog.
And Three weeks quit smoking today!!!
Never thought I'd see the day.
Also I made an acrylic version of the "Will work for food" painting. Which turned out pretty good!
On sale at my Etsy shop!
Anywho time to go work my last shift at the restaurant in Kemptville! Thank goodness.