Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Alright, so I made an Etsy Account. Check it out lah. There's only a couple things on it but I'm planning on expanding of course.

Along with my crocheted shit I'm planning on perhaps making some stickers and postcards and getting them printed and selling that stuff on Etsy. Also at the Kemptville Farmers market. Of course for that to happen unfortunately I'll need a scanner. C'monnnn Income taxes.

I've been doing some preliminary drawings for some of these postcards and stuff. Here's an idea I was thinking about, tell me what you think! (Please I need some constructive criticism.)

Postcard Idea?
I've been looking around alot online at people who make awesome things and sell them. I liked the stuff on Boy girl party alot. Weirdly enough I showed it to Daniel and he said that stuff is down at Model Citizens. Randomm. 
There are plus sides to being out here in Ontario. I've been alot more productive, I have alot more ideas flowing, I have alot more time on my hands and the time I have I don't spend drinking haha. So hopefully something awesome will come of all this. 

<3 Lenore

3 comments: