Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Objects for art!!

Hey-o!

I came up with an interesting art/blog project! Go to http://objectsforart.blogspot.com.

What my idea is is that the first person who e-mails me will get what is posted in the mail. After they send me a random object (anything at all! small though). And once I recieve that I will send them the art. Then I'll make another piece of art out of whatever they send me. Then I will post that and the first person who claims that one has to send me another object. Then I will send them the art and make something else out of their object! Etc. etc.

This is my attempt to get inspired and creative with my artmaking, as well as keeping it interactive and fun. And get my art out there for people. Because who doesn't love free art!

So check it out. If you see anything you like don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.

Love love
Lenore

1 comment: