Saturday, April 16, 2011

Grow prompt: week three!

Alright, so I do not have time right now to post my response to last weeks prompt for me and Sarah's Grow project today, as I have to run quick and shower and go to work! So stay tuned this evening I will post it. (and if you've done something for it post it here and I will post it with mine! If you're not finished, comment and I will post it later. : )) And remember, you don't have to have done the first two to do this weeks either. And if you decided to do an old one, let us know!


(This lovely grow picture stolen from Sarah)
 
This week's prompt:
GROWN - craft a memory from your past to see how you've grown!

We've all grown, in alot of different ways. So we thought it would be nice to take a look at how different we were. Pick a memory, or some memories, and make some art or a craft from that! Can't wait to see what some people do, as I don't know alot of you very well so I don't know how you've grown!

1 comment: